Sunday, August 5, 2012

Church Mani: I've Got The Sickness :(

Hey y'all, sorry I've been M.I.A :\  I caught the flu that's been going around and I just feel yucky.  I ended up having very boring nails for church today because I was uninspired and feeling very gross last night.  Sneezing, coughing, achy and my head feels like a balloon... bleh!

So I'm going to break my Sunday rule and share with you a mani I did Friday afternoon (when everything started to set in lol).  I was at Forever 21 recently and I picked up a compacted holo glitter polish that I saw/had to have.  It's similar to the chunky holo glitter that I also got from F21, so I thought to myself, "I wonder how these would look combined in a mani?".  I had to find out... (warning: there are a LOT of pics haha)


 Colors Used: L.A. Colors - Shock, Love & Beauty - Silver (the chunky glitter), Love & Beauty - Crystal/Silver (the compacted glitter)

Shock is a new color in my collection... I REALLY need to post my latest nail haul *slaps hand*.  I'll add that to my mental list lol.  I took a blurry photo to show the rainbow-y sparkles, but it still doesn't do them justice ;)

 I did 3 coats of Shock (it's a little bit sheer). and then one coat of the respective glitters on top.


 I think they compliment each other rather nicely :)

 Another blurred photo

And the big-un...


There you have it!

I should tell you all that for the next 2 months my posting may be a little bit sparse.  I have a wedding to finish planning and while I'm so very excited, I have very little free time to do it in.  This means I have even less time to do my nails, let alone blog about 'em :(  I shall do my best to continue sharing all that I know/do with you, if you wouldn't mind being patient with me hahaha.

I plan on putting together that "Tutorial Voting" post tonight if it's that last thing I do!  I'll schedule it to be up by 9 tomorrow morning.  Alrighty, then...

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. M TOTALLY CURED OF CANCER FROM DOCTOR JAMES HERBAL MEDICINE   Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of cancer and my aunt and her husband were cured from herpes by Dr James who uses natural herbs to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 11days later, I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will only get you cured from what you are, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..His herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete