Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Julep + Trina Turk: A Match Made in Heaven

Good morning all :)  I'm pretty excited about my Julep purchases this month so I'm just going to jump right in!

For the month of September Julep has teamed up with fashion designer Trina Turk and come up with some awesome colors for the Fall.  I am the proud owner of 5 polishes out of this collection :)

Julep, Delaunay, Alma, Otte, Hoch, Annie
L to R: Delaunay, Alma, Otte, Hoch and Annie

I'm still waiting for Gunta to come in the mail, it's a pretty royal blue :)  These polishes are cremes that all apply like a dream!  Alma is my favorite yellow that Julep has produced thus far.  Here are a couple of mani's I did using these polishes...

These two pics are of Alma and Annie combined with Revlon Calla Lilly

Julep, Alma, Annie, yellow, blue, stripe, striping, nail art, nail design, mani
 3 coats Calla Lilly, 2 coats Alma and Annie...


 These next 2 pics are of Delaunay and Otted combined with Felicity, a gold that I received in Julep's August Maven Box :)

Julep, Delaunay, Otte, Felicity, french tip, frenchie, nail art, nail design, mani
 Again, 2 coats of Delaunay and Otte...



Julep also added a mascara to this month's Maven boxes...

Julep volumizing mascara

My eyelashes are quite wimpy/non-existent on there own.  This volumizing mascara worked wonders!
Julep volumizing mascara
 Love it!

All in all I'm really pleased with this months Julep collection :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. All of them are beautiful. I'm still waiting for mine to come in :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, the shipping process can be a little frustrating :( I hope yours come in soon!

      Delete