Monday, October 15, 2012

Tryin' Tribal

Hello hello  :)

Sorry for my absence, I had a very VERY busy weekend.  One of those weekends where you need another weekend just to recover haha.  I also can't shake this droopy fatigue I've got going on.  I woke up this morning with the worst sneezing and itchy face.  I took some allergy medicine and now I feel like a zombie... bleh!

But that's enough ranting about me.  Let's get to some nails!

Today's mani was created by using Julep + Trina Turk polishes that I received last month... Gunta and Hoch.

 
Gunta is the blue, Hoch is the green.  What's interesting about Gunta is that it's not supposed to be a navy blue.  It's more of a royal blue.  When I received my bottle, I thought it was strange but not the end of the world.  And then last week I recieved a "Mystery Color" from Julep in the mail.  It's the exact same shade.  I'm a little bummed, not gonna lie.  I don't even like blue all that much :(


 I used striper polishes by Sinful Colors to draw my lines.  Time Off (black) and Bad Chick (White)

 

 With my dotting tool, I applied Julep's Felicity.

Julep, Gunta, Hoch, tribal, accent nail, nail art, nail design mani

Tada!

That's all for now.  I'm kind of having a nail crisis at the moment.  This last month with the wedding a packing/moving really did a number on my hands.  I neglected them and now they're have their revenge.  My middle finger nail on my picture hand broke so badly that I had to give it the chop and now my nails just look disasterous D: (hence why I pulled this mani out of the vault)  So do I continue painting mani's and hope that you'll forgive me or wait until it grows back to an acceptable length?  Decisions, decisions...

Until next time!

Stef <3

P.S. Don't for get to enter the giveaway if you haven't already.   3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment