Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Naughty Nails?

Good morning, dolls!

It's been a crazy couple of days for me (and from the sounds of it, it's only going to get crazier)!  It's the reason i have been unable to post... or do my nails... *sigh*.  So , I'm pulling one out of the vault for you today :)

Sinful Colors Whipped, OPI Goldeneye, cheeta print, leopard print, matte, matte black, animal print, stud, gold, gold stud, black and gold, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Sinful Colors - Whipped and Nirvana, OPI - Goldeneye

This is a really basic mani that I ended up loving a lot.  I'm not a huge fan of animal prints in general, but I've made the exception for nail arting because it's pretty cool lol.  This mix of print and "leather" does feel a bit wild/risque to me ;)


I started with Whipped, which is from the SC Leather Luxe collection.  It is my favorite black matte polish... ever.  Loves it so much!  Anywhosy, there's 2 coats of Whipped applied.  For my ring finger, I did 3 coats of Goldeneye over a gold base.  i then used my dotting tool and striping brush to create my print.  The gold stud was an after-thought and it was applied with a dab of nail glue :)


Rawr!


I hope all is well and I'm sending out virtual hugs :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment