Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RW&B Brushstroke Frenchie

Good evening, dolls!

I have a quick post to share with you and then I have to dash off to the kitchen to prep food for tomorrow's 4th of July festivities :D

This mani was inspired by a post I read from Gnarly Gnails this week.  If you are unfamiliar with her blog, she's definitely worth checking out.  Not only do I think she's an awesome person, her nail art is off the chain!!   Anywhosy,  I felt like I'd been living under a rock when I saw her nails.  How had I never seen/though of this technique before??  While I don't think I mastered it (I was falling asleep while painting lol), I do like the way it turned out...


red white and blue, 4th of july, brushstroke, french, frenchie, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
Colors Used: Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby, Sally Hansen - White On, Love & Beauty - Cobalt, China Glaze - Fairy Dust

First and foremost... I've lost my ability to make clean french tips and that makes me sniffle :(  I know that I'm just out of practice, I need to get my groove back haha.


 I think my favorite part is that the tips look distressed, which I always find cool ;)


 I don't have much to add.  You can learn more about this technique and how it's done by checking out Gnarly Gnails' blog.

Until next time!

Stef <3

5 comments: