Friday, September 13, 2013

This Flamingo's Not Sari!

Hello, lovelies!

Today's mani is another simple one because I've been stretched a little thin this week.  I'm fighting to keep my eyes open as I'm typing right now lol.  The creative juices just have not been flowing because I'm so stinkin' tired *sigh*...

Color Club Flamingo, Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari!, pink, teal, glitter, simple, dotticure, accent nail, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Color Club - Pink Flamingo, Sephora by OPI - I'm So Sari!, Daisy Nail Lacquer - Diamond White

I did a mini retail therapy session the other day and picked up the Color Club Fiesta Collection.  I've been drooling over photos of this collection for months and finally got around to purchasing them.  And I have not been disappointed!


2 coats of Flamingo and 2 coats of I'm So Sari! over a no name teal polish.  I used a medium and a small sized dotting tool to create the cascading dotticure.  I top coated with Color Club Clear.


I really love the way this one turned out.  I have embraced pink as an acceptable color to be worn on my nails...


Happy Friday y'all!  I hope you enjoy your weekend immensely.... 

Until next time!

Stef <3

7 comments:

  1. Rhonda (nailsbeautiqued)September 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM

    Lovely pink and the accent nail is lovely. I mean you added the dots in all the right places. Get some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rhonda! I just got home and I'm planning on crawling straight into bed after I do a little bit of "blog catch-up" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The accent nail looks amazing! I love how it contrasts with the other pink nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pink! Cute mani

    x

    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete