Thursday, August 28, 2014

Moon & Stars

Hello lovelies!

I decided to continue on with my night time manis because I had so much fun creating the last one :)  I went with something a little simpler this go around and chose to do the moon with some stars...

 Colors Used: KBShimmer - Eclipse, China Glaze - Fairy Dust, White Acrylic Paint, 
Mentality - Matte Top Coat

I only just now realized how amusing it is that I used "Eclipse" in my moon mani haha.  Well, it's an awesome black polish.  I used 2 coats as my base along with 1 coat of Fairy Dust...


I sponged on a white circle for my moon and then took the corner of my sponge to black out a curve (aka the silhouette of the earth).  I then went in with a detail brush and painted my star bursts.  Lastly, with a dotting tool I speckled some stars.  It all got topped with Mentality's matte top coat :)

I love a crescent moon.


Anybody else ready for the weekend?  I feel like it can't come soon enough!  Hahaha...

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, they look so perfect like stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!!!! I love the matte, I think it gives it the perfect look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love how you sponged the curve of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure! Your nails look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did the sponged on technique for your moon! It makes it look more "real-life" :)

    ReplyDelete