Thursday, August 28, 2014

Moon & Stars

Hello lovelies!

I decided to continue on with my night time manis because I had so much fun creating the last one :)  I went with something a little simpler this go around and chose to do the moon with some stars...

 Colors Used: KBShimmer - Eclipse, China Glaze - Fairy Dust, White Acrylic Paint, 
Mentality - Matte Top Coat

I only just now realized how amusing it is that I used "Eclipse" in my moon mani haha.  Well, it's an awesome black polish.  I used 2 coats as my base along with 1 coat of Fairy Dust...


I sponged on a white circle for my moon and then took the corner of my sponge to black out a curve (aka the silhouette of the earth).  I then went in with a detail brush and painted my star bursts.  Lastly, with a dotting tool I speckled some stars.  It all got topped with Mentality's matte top coat :)

I love a crescent moon.


Anybody else ready for the weekend?  I feel like it can't come soon enough!  Hahaha...

Until next time!

Stef <3

13 comments:

  1. Love them, they look so perfect like stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!!!! I love the matte, I think it gives it the perfect look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love how you sponged the curve of the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this manicure! Your nails look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the sponged on technique for your moon! It makes it look more "real-life" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In fact, packaging becoming more necessary for life nowadays.
    Many people are coming with new ideas of packaging with wonderful designs.
    International markets also getting advance in printing solutions. Order now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good blog it is very informative thanks for sharing with us.
    Mascara boxes USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pleased to see your Content. The manner you describe packaging Benefits well in this Blog
    Custom Dispenser Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this informative post.we provide customized packaging for all kinds of personal and professional requirements

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this informative post .We provide customized packaging for all kinds of personal and professional requirements

    ReplyDelete