Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Mani's of Christmas #5... Christmas Lights!

Happy Friday y'all!

Continuing with my Christmas segment, I shall share my string of lights with you today :)  I was partly inspired be the ladies over at The Beauty Department.  I saw this tutorial back in April sometime and thought, "Oh, I'm definitely doing this at Christmas time!"

Their version is very cutesy, but I decided I wanted something a little more subdued...

Colors Used:  OPI - Just Tea-sing!, China Glaze - Hey Sailor, Julep - Annie, Essence - Wanna Be Your Sunshine


I really loved this mani in person, the pics don't do it much justice tho :(  The come off more circus-like than Christmas.  I used 2 coats of Just Tea-sing as my base, clear polish to set the green thread and a small dotting tool for the lights.  I purposely made the lights round because I bought pearl lights to put on our tree this year and I like the style...

Christmas, Christmas Lights, OPI Just Tea-sing, nail art, nail design, mani

With Christmas just around the corner, I'm nervous that I won't get all of these mani's cranked out in time!  I have a majority of them done, I just can't seem to find the time to post them.  December is just super busy for a singer haha.  I shall do my best, tho!  Don't be surprised if I end up double-posting at some point next week lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment