Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Minted Holo Ombre

Good day , lovies!

I've been going back and forth on whether I should share this mani on the blog.  I did this about a week ago, after being inspired by some nail art that I saw my friend "the fashionista" wearing.  Once It was completed tho, I wasn't entirely pleased so I took it off...

 Colors Used: Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet, Love & Beauty - Highlighter Glitter

Mint Sorbet is one of my very favorite mint polishes and I thought it would pair really well with the holo glitter. But it just looks sort of washed out...


It was also difficult getting an even ombre.  The glitter is so refelctive, it was a challenge to see what I was doing lol

Sally Hansen, Min Sorbet, holo glitter, ombre, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I don't hate it but I don't love it either.  I want to try this again with a darker/more contrasting color.

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment