Tuesday, September 9, 2014

OCC Black Dahlia Frenchie

Hello dolls!

I've been drawing a blank the last few days with nail art.  Feeling a little uninspired and a-lotta-lazy lol.  So I opted to do a simple french manicure (frenchies always make me happy haha).  I figured I'd get into the Fall mood with a rich shade...

 Colors Used: OCC - Black Dahlia

This chocolate-cherry polish came in a set with a Lip Tar of the same shade.  I got it on sale at Sephora (online sale only).  I didn't even know OCC made anything but Lip Tar's, so naturally I had to snag a polish.  It does not disappoint!  It's opaque in 2 thin coats (swatch to come later) and was perfect for this frenchie.


 If you follow me on social media (links are in the side-bar), you might have seen a picture that I posted of the french brush I use for clean-up.  I used this same brush to get a clean smile line on my french tips.  The rounded bristles are perfect for the job :)  You can find more details about this brush in my IG post.

Sometimes a girl just needs a simple frenchie!


Happy Tuesday loves :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty and so classic! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think your nails look just amazing and I look forward to read your next post :) 


    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete