Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Loverly & Fairly Charming

*Disclosure

Hello dolls!

Today I have teamed up with Loverly to design a cute wedding nail art look!  When searching through their collection of gowns, I came across one that made me reminisce on my own wedding day.  Knee-length, ivory and sweet.  I didn't want any frills on my day, just the simple joy of sharing our vows in front of our loved ones.  My one regret is that my nails were kind of blah on my wedding day.  i was too stressed and too busy to do anything cute *tear*.  So when I was approach by Loverly to do this collab, I thought, "Yay!  I get a second chance!!"...

 Colors Used: Rica - Robin's Egg Blue, Sally Hansen - White On, Acrylic Paint

I decided to take the "something blue" approach using a Tiffany's blue color on my tips.  I then took a smaill dotting tool and applied white polka dots...


 With a detail brush and acrylic paints, I painted my bow.  Sweet and simple :)


 I really enjoyed working on this project and taking a stroll down memory lane...



I'm curious to know what you lovely ladies had on your nails for your big day?   Or what you plan on rockin' when you become a bride??

From what I can see, Loverly seems like an excellent reference for wedding planning and inspiration.  I highly recommend checking it out :)

Until next time!

Stef <3


*I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this website.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

15 comments:

  1. Would you stop already with your cute nails?! Damn it, Stefanie! :P Kidding, I really love these. I actually don't remember what I had for my nails on my wedding day (must go look now).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahaha!! Jessica, you legitimately made me laugh out loud! Thank you :-*

      Delete
  2. These are perfectly adorable! Super fun, yet understated so they are perfect wedding nails! Sadly...I had french tip acrylics on my wedding day. O_O. My how times have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! This is really adorable! I wore a simple french mani using gel polish (done at a salon) for my wedding. I don't regret it at all because I know I didn't have any time to think of something creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!!!!!! I just love the polka dot french tips!! Look at your and the Mr. on your wedding day! I love your dress!! I had french tip acrylics *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!! My favorite is the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look - it's so cute and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is STUNNING! So lovely and soft and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! And what a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so pretty!! I think it would make a perfect baby shower mani, too, or something around a baby boy! Love, love, love it! I think I would make something with half pearls and shiny rhinestones for my wedding. Or maybe knowing myself I will probably end up having nude nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress with the bow is super cute! and I like the simple nail art you created from it. I honestly never thought about anything specific or have something planned for my future wedding, I guess I'd start when the time comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute! And perfectly done! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This nail art creation looks so lovely and adorable!
    I like it ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete