Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Simply Beautiful Review

*Disclosure

Hey dolls!

Today I have some swatches from a new indie on the scene, Simply Beautiful :)  I was approach by maker Ashanti about swatching some of the polishes from her new brand and I happily obliged!


Ashanti's favorite color is gold, so I have a few variations of gold to share with you along with some micro glitters and a topper.  Let's get started!

 Simply Beautiful - Golden Bronze

Golden Bronze is a copper-leaning gold that was surprisingly creamy in application.  I applied 2 coats but could have easily gotten away with one.  I don't usually go for polishes like this, but I really enjoyed this one. It looked like shimmery butterscotch on my nails; good enough to eat haha.  Shown is 2 coats with top coat.


 Simply Beautiful - Periwinkley

Periwinkley is a polish jam-packed with blue micro and silver holo glitters.  The formula on this one is on the thicker side, so I used the dab and drag method when applying.  The pay-off was well worth it because it is a beautiful color!  Shown is 2 coats with top coat.

 Simply Beautiful - Old Gold

Old Gold is a sheer gold jelly with opalescent shimmer that shifts from yellow to green.  While I don't think it was flattering for my skin tone, it is a very neat looking polish.  I think it could be an awesome jelly-sandwich with a green glitter :)  Shown is 2 coats with top coat.

 Simply Beautiful - Sacred Diamonds

Sacred Diamonds is a mix of gray, black and holo silver glitters,  As with all glitter/glitterbomb polishes, the dab and drag method is highly recommended with this polish (especially as this polish is on the thicker side).  The sparkles in this polish certainly make it worth the effort :)  Shown is 2 coats with top coat.

 Simply Beautiful - Brilliance

Brilliance is a gold holo glitter polish. Of the 6 that I swatched, this ones's my favorite!  It's an Amazing compacted glitter polish; almost a 1 coater (swoon!).  The formula is excellent as well, very easy to use.  Shown is 2 coats with top coat.

 Simply Beautiful - Popping Bottles

Popping bottles is a fun glitter topper of silver holo stripe, triangle and hex glitters.  I expected to have some "fishing" issues because of the glitter shapes, but I was surprised to find this topper easy to work with.  Again, I used the dab and drag method to get an even spread of glitters on each nail.  This totally gives of a club vibe haha.  Shown is 1 coat over black with top-coat.


Simply Beautiful polishes can be purchased HERE and retail at $7.00.  Are there any colors that popped out at you?  Let me know in the comments below :)

Until next time!

Stef <3


* This product was purchased by me for review at a 72% discount.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product.

3 comments:

  1. Some nice polishes they have. I like the variety you swatched and reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These all are simple but beautiful swatches of nail polish!!
    Thanks for sharing this blog!!
    Conversation Hacks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm (Shop Volga Hair).
    This blog is very informative to me.
    I came through your website(https://fairlycharming.blogspot.com/) this morning while researching for
    a (Simply Beautiful Review).
    And, I must admit – it’s great.
    Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Shop Volga Hair

    ReplyDelete