Sunday, August 5, 2012

Church Mani: I've Got The Sickness :(

Hey y'all, sorry I've been M.I.A :\  I caught the flu that's been going around and I just feel yucky.  I ended up having very boring nails for church today because I was uninspired and feeling very gross last night.  Sneezing, coughing, achy and my head feels like a balloon... bleh!

So I'm going to break my Sunday rule and share with you a mani I did Friday afternoon (when everything started to set in lol).  I was at Forever 21 recently and I picked up a compacted holo glitter polish that I saw/had to have.  It's similar to the chunky holo glitter that I also got from F21, so I thought to myself, "I wonder how these would look combined in a mani?".  I had to find out... (warning: there are a LOT of pics haha)


 Colors Used: L.A. Colors - Shock, Love & Beauty - Silver (the chunky glitter), Love & Beauty - Crystal/Silver (the compacted glitter)

Shock is a new color in my collection... I REALLY need to post my latest nail haul *slaps hand*.  I'll add that to my mental list lol.  I took a blurry photo to show the rainbow-y sparkles, but it still doesn't do them justice ;)

 I did 3 coats of Shock (it's a little bit sheer). and then one coat of the respective glitters on top.


 I think they compliment each other rather nicely :)

 Another blurred photo

And the big-un...


There you have it!

I should tell you all that for the next 2 months my posting may be a little bit sparse.  I have a wedding to finish planning and while I'm so very excited, I have very little free time to do it in.  This means I have even less time to do my nails, let alone blog about 'em :(  I shall do my best to continue sharing all that I know/do with you, if you wouldn't mind being patient with me hahaha.

I plan on putting together that "Tutorial Voting" post tonight if it's that last thing I do!  I'll schedule it to be up by 9 tomorrow morning.  Alrighty, then...

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment