Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Survived Black Friday!!

Hello lovelies!

Today I thought I would share the mani that I wore while "Black Friday" shopping.  My inspiration?  The crazy expletives I heard when my husband and I made the mistake of stopping by Wal-Mart on our way home from Thanksgiving dinner.  We just wanted to pick up a bag of hay for our baby bunny and what we got... mass chaos!  So, when we finally got home, I blacked out my nails and started to doodle...

 Colors Used: KBShimmer - Eclipse, White Acrylic Paint, OPI - Matte Top Coat

This was a pretty simple one.  I started with 2 coats of Eclipse and then with a detail brush, I painted my symbols with white acrylic paint.  Looking at a keyboard definitely helped haha.


I top coated with OPI's Matte Topcoat and that's it!

I'm a survivor!


On the plus side, I scored awesome deals on a sound bar, flannel sheets and a big fluffy bath robe.  Black Friday rocks!  Did you happen to catch any sales?  Or did you stay home like a sane person?

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments:

  1. I love how clean and crisp these look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails look great!
    Love this creation :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wide array of affordable products for your nail and beauty salon needs. Best prices on name brand items like CND Shellac, Essie, China Glaze, Oster, and more. Here are Manicure supplies, Gel Nail Polish, Shellac Nail Polish, Barber Shop Supplies, Hair Cutting Shears, Spray Tanning Equipment, Sunless Spray Tanning and Hot Shave Lather Machine.

    ReplyDelete