Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School Again!

Good morning, dearies!

Well, class has resumed at my job and I just had to do my nails for the occasion...

school, apple, chalkboard, notebook paper, pencil, back to school, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I used A LOT of colors in this mani, 12 polishes in all.  I'm going to skip the colors used this time around lol...
 

So, I know that everyone and their mom has done this manicure.  I'm not claiming originality in any way, shape or form.  I've just wanted to do this since the beginning of my nail journey and I've never had the confidence in my ability to until now.  It's still not "perfect" (something I always have to tell myself is just fine lol), but I really do like the way it turned out :)


Lots and lots and lots and lots of patience/work but it was well worth it :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

12 comments:

  1. That looks super cute! Love how you used a matte finish for them as well to make it look more realistic :D

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey @ Polished PrescriptionAugust 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM

    This is so cute, and perfect for back to school! I really like the apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! The green chalkboard reminds me so much of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I almost did a black chalkboard but then I thought about the chalkboards at my job and they're green :) You know, I don't think I ever had a black chalkboard in any of my classrooms growing up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks adorable and I love the pencil! All these great back-to-school manis make going back to school a little less painful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. darn cute (: A+ for the mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, when I think about it I don't think I have ever seen a big black chalkboard in any school.

    ReplyDelete