Saturday, August 17, 2013

Musical Me

Good morning, dolls!

It's been almost a week since my last post and I have missed the community terribly!!  I have lots of blogs that I need to catch up on.  Just skimming thru my blog roll, it looks like you ladies have been busy busy busy haha :)

Well today's post is centered around a part of my life that I have never really expounded on in my blogging.  I have mentioned in passing that I am a singer.  I am currently sit on the board of (and sing in) a non-profit organization called the Paul Delgado Singers.  We are a semi-professional chamber choir that performs around Southern California.  I am also a contracted/paid singer at a church called Shepherd's Grove, formally the Crystal Cathedral.  My church produces the television show "The Hour of Power" and my church choir is often reffered to as "The Hour of Power Choir".  I have been singing and performing since around the age of 8 and since I'm going to be 28 next year.... let's just say I've been doing it a long time lol.  I'm also the director of 2 children's choirs at a private school (along with just having been promoted to Director of the schools childcare program).  All of this is a preface to the fact that I have never ever, not once, posted a musically themed mani.  Ever!


Music, musical, treble clef, black, white, glitter, Sally Hansen Glitz Girl, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Rimmel - Black Satin, Sally Hansen - Glitz Gal (Gem Crush), Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond


I started with black on all of my nails except my ring finger, which got white.  Glitz Gal is on my middle finger and it was two coats over one coat of black.  I free handed the treble clef, which I see pretty much every day of my life lol.


After completing this mani, I remembered why I never did it.  Treble clefs are hard!!!  This took me far too long to do and I'm still not 100% pleased.  Bleh!

Thank you so much for sticking thru this rather-lengthy-for-me post.  It's nice to be able to share a little bit about my personal life.  It also helps bring to light my crazy schedule and why I sometimes go missing from the blog world for a week... like this week haha.  As always I truly do appreciate your support and I'm sorry I haven't been good about commenting back.  Know that I love love love your comments, they brighten my weariest of days :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you post! :) This manicure is so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete