Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Moroccan Tile Nial Art

Hello loves!

Tonight's late night mani was inspired be the oh-so-fabulous Jessica of @lalalovenailart.  I've had the pleasure of meeting Jessica in person and she is just awesome :)  She created this look back in August and I've kept it lingering in the back of my mind as a must-do.  I finally got around to it last week...

 Colors Used - She Nail Polish - Dirty Red, Salon Perfect - Oil Slick, Acrylic Paint, Mentality Matte Top Coat

Jessica got inspired by some Moroccan tile she saw on the internet when she did her mani and I loved it.  I ended up choosing a color palette that gave this look a darker, more Gothic tone... but it still works right? ;)


I started with 2 coats each of my base colors and then with acrylic paint, I free-handed my pattern.  Using top coat and a dotting tool I applied my studs and then everything got topped with Mentality Polish Matte Top Coat.

I think I love this one <3


I hope you (in the States) have an amazing Thanksgiving!  I plan on gaining 10 pounds lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. I like how edgy this turned out. The red and black combination is very gothic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern! The red and black look great together :)

    ReplyDelete