Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Man Mani

Hello, lovies!

Today I have a fantastic mani to show you!  It's super easy to achieve and the best part... no drying time required :D

Man Mani, dirty, grime, nasty, nails, nail desgin, nail art, mani
 Colors Used: Sweat, Dirt, Grime and Car Engine Oil

Like I said, it's really easy to achieve...

1.  Pick at your cuticles/finger flesh all day long.  Even if you have a loved one that constantly whacks you for doing it.  Be persistent!

2. Go out to your car, pop the hood and take the engine apart.   It's ok if you forget what goes where, that will just make the mani all the more manly :D

3. Spend the next few hours trying to put the car back together.  Let's not forget that you have places to be, am I right?


It will be a work in progress, but if this is a look you want to achieve then just follow steps 1,2,3!

*******************************************************************

Clearly this is all a farce lol.  I was shocked when my husband showed me his nails and immediately wanted to work my magic!  He said jokingly that it would make a great blog post and I jumped at the idea :)  I love that he's such a good sport.  I love everything about him.  Well... not his cuticles... I hate his cuticles...

I hope that no one is scarred for life and if you have nightmares... my bad!  Hahaha.

Until next time!

Stef <3

20 comments:

  1. It will b a good mani for Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a man in need of some pampering. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also in need of a good beating for destroying his cuticle lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the post :D

      Delete
  3. OMGG you need to give him a manicure ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me... he got one right after these photo's were taken! "This oil feels amazing on my fingers!" "What is this lotion??? Do they make one that doesn't smell so girly???"

      Delete
  4. Love this post! My husband's nails and hands are nasty too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this almost made me wish i'd run across a post about toes instead! get that boy some cuticle oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I cannot tell you how much I hate feet!! But I agree, I would much rather see a pretty pedicured set of toesies than mutilated cuticles lol.

      Delete
  7. I LOVE THIS! Too hilarious! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol glad I could bring you some giggles girly :D

      Delete
  8. Well that...is something. My guy actually has pretty nice nails...he let's me paint them sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I couldn't imagine painting this man's claws! i'm super jelly ;)

      Delete