Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An Orly Ruffian

Good day, dear hearts!

I have yet another bright/neon polish to share with you today (Shocking... I know!).  I was at Sally's almost a month ago looking for a good silver foil polish and stumbled across neon goodness...


Orly, Dazzle, Mayhem Mentality ruffian, silver, orange, neon, nails, nail art, nail design, mani,
 Colors Used:  Orly - Dazzle (silver) and Mayhem Mentality (neon orange)

Having a foil polish really helped with my ruffian design this go around.  It was easier to smoth out the edges with this silver polish than it was with my Sally Hansen Golden-I.  Photographing this mani, however, was a nightmare!  The above photo was taken in my usual lighting... at my desk, with a desk lamp, using flash.


This photo with the greenish tinge was take in my bathroom.  Fluorescent lighting, no flash.


This last photo I feel is closest to the true color of the polish and I took it in my car.  Don't worry, I wasn't driving!  The hubby was lol.

All in all this mani was 1 coat of dazzle and 2 coats of Mayhem Mentality.  Two new faves in my ever growing collection :D

Just an fyi... I know I had said that the TPC for May would be starting this week.  I was very off lol.  It starts up next Tuesday.  it will give me a chance to do the final mani for the Hobby Polish Blogger challenge... Re-create Your Favorite :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors you chose for this manicure. That orange really pops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange together with the silver, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up Mayhem Mentality, love the color! Love the ruffian mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! I'm not an Orly fan but this is definitely something I would love to try, Nails Inc. do a great silver too!

    I've joined your blog, can't wait to see what you do next :)

    http://lolanailedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! I like the color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that orange really POPS! Gorgeous!

    Hey, fun news! I tagged your blog in a post entitled "Beauty Things I Suck At!!". It's a hilarious tag post that I had so much fun writing, check it out!

    http://charmingcheshire.blogspot.com/2013/05/beauty-things-i-suck-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of the lovely comments ladies!

    Lola - Welcome! I took a peek at your blog and I'm loving what I'm seeing :D

    Miss Cheshire - I read some of your post while at work yesterday and intend on finishing it today because it's a crack up! Thank you for the tag <3

    ReplyDelete