Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Church Mani: Frosted Tips!

Good day lovelies!  I hope you are all faring well :)

My posts have been inconsistent of late (as has my wedding planning lol).  It's been almost a month since my last Church Mani post, reason being... I'm too pooped to post!  By the time I get home from church (while it is fulfilling, it's still a job for me) I feel like my work week is finally done and I want to savor the remaining hours in the day with my honey, not behind a computer :(  Now that I'm back to my regular hours, I think I will be posting my Church Mani's on Monday mornings instead.  Not to fear, the series isn't over yet!

With that being said, here is my mani from this past Sunday...

Colors Used: Love&Beauty - Baby Pink and Silver Glitter

I am in love with this glitter!!  It makes me happy every time I look at it :D  I'm seriously considering doing this mani again for my wedding..


I applied 2 coats of the Baby Pink, which is an ultra sheer polish.  I then used the Silver Glitter for the tips.  I was trying for a faded effect ;)
Glitter tips, Love & Beauty, baby pink, silver glitter, nail art, nail design, mani
 I just can't get enough!
 Had to go for a ring shot lol.

Last one...


So, ladies... What do we think??

My next post will most likely be on my September Maven box and other Julep purchases :)

Until next time!  

Stef <3

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks chica! I've had to refrain from painting this on my nails every time I polish!! Love it :D

      Delete
  2. Stef - Where can I find these two polishes? Are they sold in a drugstore or only online? I totally love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitt I'm so sorry for the late response! Both polishes are from Forever 21, Baby Pink and Silver Glitter/Silver Crystal. Not all Forever 21's carry nail polish (the one at Main Place stopped carrying them when customers decided it was a genius idea to test polishes... on bench cushions *sigh*). The one's in Brea and at The Block have decent selections tho. Or your can buy them on their website :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete