Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Black Tie Parade

Hello lovelies!

Today I have a new-to-me indie to share with you!  I discovered Polish Addict Nail Color on Instagram and have loved swatches I've seen of her polishes.  I decided to do some simple glitter placement with one of my current faves...


 Colors Used: Rimmel - Black Satin, Polish Addict Nail Color - Black Tie Parade

Black Tie Parade is a mix of rainbow glitters in a black jelly base.  I layered 2 coats over a black on my ring finger...


I then used a dotting tool to pick up some individual glitter off of my palette (aka an index card haha).  I then "stacked" them on my curves ;)  Everything was topped with my mystery top coat that I got from a nail supply store and that I absolutely loooooove!!

Sometimes simple is best ;)


Wishing you all a fantabulous day... even tho it's Tax Day... you know, black is actually very fitting for today lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. Nice and simple. I love that glitter you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Tie Parade looks AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete