Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stairway to Princess Jess!

Hello lovelies!

I have a new-to-me indie to share with you today... Drip Drop Nail Paint!  I discovered this brand via Instagram and had to give it a try...


 Colors Used: Drip Drop Nail Paint - Princess Jess and Stairway to Heaven, Orly - Pointe Blanche, OPI - Love. Angel. Music. Baby.

I had seen swatches of Stairway to Heaven (a white crelly with pink and gold glitter) on IG and fell in love with it (I'm a sucker for white crellys!), so I went to Jessica's shop to purchase it.  While there I scrolled by Princess Jess (a pink creme with gold glitter) and immediately knew I had to pair them in a mani.... soooooo I bought them both lol.

The formula is great with both polishes!  2 coats of Stairway to Heaven over white on my middle finger and 2 coats of Princess Jess on my index and pinky.


 I decided a zig-zaggy accent would be most fitting for an accent nail.  I used guides from Nail Vinyls and brushed OPI's gold satin polish (from the Gwen Stefani Collection) over white.  Everything was top coated with a fast-drying topcoat I purchased at a nail supply store in a huge bottle (I have no idea what brand it is because there is just a label from the store on the front lol, but it's seriously the best topcoat I've ever used!)

Heaven... I'm in heaven!


I meant to post these earlier in the week, but I had to bring extra work home and so blogging was put on the back burner.  My photo vault is getting crowded; I really need to go on a blogging binge or something haha :)

Until next time!

Stef <3


* This product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product

1 comment: