So, I hinted around about the fact that I had a giveaway in the works for you. Well... I am so so so happy to announce that I am hosting a fantabulous giveaway with a very dear and talented friend of mine, Danielle of @operaticmakeup!
Danielle and I met while rehearsing to go on a tour of Germany and Austria years ago and we've been singin' and beautifyin' together ever since (hence her IG name)!. She and I have a serious love for our followers and thought what better way to show our appreciation than a BIG giveaway!!
We're kind of treading new territory here since Danielle doesn't have a blog, so social media is what will be dominating the entries in this giveaway (I apologize if this isn't a doable option for you :\)
PLEASE READ THIS NEXT SECTION IN IT'S ENTIRETY!
- You must be 18 yrs or older to enter.
- I have made it mandatory that you follow us on Facebook by liking the Fairly Charming Facebook Page and the Operatic Makeup Facebook Page. "Liking" the page will get you 1 entry for each in the giveaway.
- I have made it mandatory that you follow @fairlycharming and @operaticmakeup on Instagram. This will get you 5 entries for each.
- Following @fairlycharming on Twitter gets you 3 entries.
- Tweeting about the giveaway gets you 5 entries. You have the option of tweeting this giveaway daily.
- Sharing the giveaway collage on Instagram gets you 5 entries.
- If you do all of these things just once, that makes a total of 30 possible entries for you in this giveaway!! :D
- YOU MUST PRESS THE "ENTER' BUTTON ON THE WIDGET TO SUMBIT YOUR ETRIES. RAFFLE COPTER WILL PICK A WINNER FOR US. IF YOU DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON, YOUR ENTRIES WILL NOT BE IN THE DRAWING.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, October 6th at 12:00 a.m. PST.
- Unfortunately we are unable to open this to any followers outside of the U.S. and for that we apologize.
- This contest is not affiliated to any company/organization. All items in this giveaway were purchased by us.
Again, thank you so much for being amazing followers and readers. Without you this whole nail/makeup thing would be pointless. Good luck! May the beauty goddesses look upon you with favor ;)
Until next time!