Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tr-tr-tr-tr-tribal!

How's it goin' lovelies?

Today's mani is tribal inspired.  I saw this pattern on a blog that I can't seem to remember at the moment and I loved it (If it's yours please please tell me! I give credit where it's due haha)!  I used it recently on another mani as an accent nail and decided I would try it on all of my nails for fun.  I stuck with the blue theme for the week as I am continuing to spread the word about human trafficking...



Julep, Fina, Mystery Blue, tribal, human trafficking awareness, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Fina and Mystery Blue


Fina only required one coat.  It's my favorite thing about frosty polishes... one coat that dries fast!  I then took my striping brush and applied my design.  It was very relaxing to just sit and carefully paint my nails.  I can see why artists love it so :)

These pics were taken without flash about 3 days after I had done this mani.  Hence the tip wear...


To continue with our journey of human trafficking... I found this really awesome organization/website called Not For Sale.  They have some amazing articles and awesome tools for people to utilize.  There is an interactive tool called the Slavery Map that you can use to report any trafficking that you might see in your neighboorhood.  You can also see other's reports and the outcome of the victim's story.  It's pretty fantastic!  I really hope that you take a moment to check it out :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment