Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Do You Do With A School Bus Yellow?

Hello hello!

I believe this is 3 days in a row that I have posted?  Wow! I haven't done that since this past summer lol.

Today's post is centered around Julep's Parker.  It is described by Julep as a "Golden tangerine creme".  I describe it as a school-bus yellow.

Julep Parker, yellow, orange, tangerine, school bus yellow, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Julep - Parker, Rimmel - Black Satin



 This is a design that I saw on a blog a couple of months ago.  If memory serves me right Samersaurus at The Nailasarus did this mani using gold studs.  Alas, I do not have studs but I loved the look.  So I did mine using my smallest dotting tool.


I hardly ever do bottle shots anymore so I thought I'd throw a couple in haha :)

Loves it!

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite color in the world!!! It will be my wedding color when that happens haha. I LOVE what you did with such a simple design, but you make it look so good gurrrrl! :)

    ReplyDelete