Friday, January 4, 2013

I Loves Me A Dirty Martini!

Four days in a row!  Wooooo!!  It's like a record or something lol

Today's mani is inspired by my current drink of choice and a post that I saw by Jocelyn at Polishpedia.  I have been on a Dirty Martini kick for a few weeks now.  Whenever I'm out to grab a drink with my hubby/friends it's what I gravitate towards, which doesn't make much sense because overall I can't stand olives lol...

China Glaze For Audrey, martini, nartini glass, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: China Glaze - For Audrey, Rimmel - Black Satin, Julep - Barbara


I orginally wanted to use an olive-green polish as the base until I realized... I don't have one!  Over 250 polishes and I don't have an olive-green??  Absurd!  It's on my list of buys now...



I had to spice it up a little with a dab of Barbara en lieu of an olive :) 


Here's a recipe for a Dirty Martini, in case you want to give them a try ;)...

3 oz vodka
1 oz dry vermouth
1/2 oz olive brine (I like mine extra dirty, with 1 oz olive brine)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment