Sunday, April 28, 2013

JLB Cosmetics' Mint Candy

Happy Sunday!!

I usually do a "church appropriate mani" as my Sunday post, but I'm giving my nails a break and doing a little bit of nail therapy.  I'm rocking Julep's Oxygen nail treatment today. So, I'll be sharing one more mint mani with you instead...


JLB, Mint Candy, Gold Dust, mint, gold, bronze, stripes, nails, nail design, nail art, mani
Colors Used: JLB - Mint Candy, Gold Dust

I can't seem to get anymore pictures to load, I dunno what's going on :\  Regardless, This is 2 coats Mint Candy, 3 coats Gold Dust and then I used my striper for the design.  I feel like this mint leans more towards turquoise.  It was beautiful to work with, but the polish did have a bit of a funky smell to it lol.

I don't have much else to share right now except I wish i could get more pics to load :(  Alas, earwax!

Until next time!

Stef <3

6 comments:

  1. I really like what you have done in this blog so I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award: http://littlenightflower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'll try to get this posted and shared soon :D

      Delete