Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Completely "Spellbound"!

Good evening, dolls!

Now, I know I said this would be a week of nubbin's buuuuut you HAVE to see this polish I just got in the mail!! (*disclaimer)...

Spellbound Nails You're a Virgin??, Halloween, Hocus Pocus. the Black Flame Candle, black crelly, red glitter, indie brand, nails, nail polish, swatch
 Colors Used: Rimmel - Black Satin, Spellbound Nails - You're a Virgin??

Agagagagagagagagaaaaahh!!!!  This is me freakin' out!!!  Imma calm down now lol.

This beauty is from Spellbound Nails' Hocus Pocus collection.  And seeing as I have watched this movie every year since the age of seven, when I saw it in the theatre with my daddy.  It is a very nostalgic film for me and well... yea.  Had to have one!


Ashley describes this polish... "The moment that started it all. A virgin lights the Black Flame Candle. A black jelly with enough red holographic glitter to make your nails flame."

Yup!  I walked around all afternoon looking at the flame like flicker this glitter polish gives off.  I used 1 coat of You're a Virgin?? over 1 coat of Black Satin :) 


 I love all of the Spellbound polishes that I own, but this one definitely takes the cake!

I also bought a thermal holo polish from her Halloween Collection but my nubs are not quite long enough to see the desired effect.  I'll post it within the next 2 weeks when I get some more nail length.  We will return to our regular programming tomorrow morning ;)

Until next time! 

Stef <3


* This product was purchased by me for review.  I received no payment or other compensation for the review of this product.  The opinions stated here are completely my own.  The contents of this review are based on my direct experience with this product. 

4 comments:

  1. This is an amazing polish! I love the little red glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoy your blog. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! http://nail-ineit.blogspot.com/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is AMAZING! But you're even more amazing! I've just seen almost all of your posts and I have no words to describe how talented you're!:)

    ReplyDelete