Monday, October 21, 2013

Playing with Studs

Hello dolls!

I'm pulling a mani out of the vault for you today.  I decided to take a little blogging break over the weekend and then I ended up being so busy that I really didn't do any good nail art-ing lol.  So onto the pictures we go!

Kleancolor Signature Lavender, black studs, black diamonds, triangle, pyramid, black, purple, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used:  Kleancolor - Signature Lavender

This is a pretty simple one :) I started with 2 coats of Signature Lavender and I then top coated my nails...


I then used some black studs that I got in an H&M nail art wheel and, with a dotting tool and more topcoat, started stacking them pyramid/grape style.  5,4,3,2,1.  I let the studs set and viola!


These didn't stay on my nails for very long because I wound up picking them off lol.  I really don't do well with things sticking up off of my nails :\


I hope you all enjoyed this post!  I have at least one more halloween mani planned but that won't be posted until closer to the holiday.  This week I'm going to clear some more manis out of the vault (which means you'll be seeing some interesting stuff?  lol).

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments:

  1. I love your base colour! The pyramid of studs is such a simple idea, but looks so effective! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, chica! As pretty as the lavender is, it smells horrible! I don't know if I'll use it again lol. Maybe tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it's a shame it smells funny :/

    ReplyDelete