Friday, March 7, 2014

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

 Hello dolls!

Today I decided to brighten things up with some neon!  I kept the polka dot ring finger from my last mani and opted for some free-handed nail art...


 Colors Used: China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy, Love & Beauty - Highlighter Glitter, Daisy Nail Lacquer - White Diamond, Rimmel - Black Satin, Sinful Colors Nail Art - Time Off

I started with 2 coats of Flip Flop Fantasy.  It's one of my favorite polishes in my collection; it's just neon coral loveliness!  A medium sized dotting tool was used for my polka dots...


For the diamond, I used a black striper (Sinful Colors) and just kind of eyeballed my design.  It was much simpler than I thought it would be!  Anybody interested in a tutorial?  The mani was sealed with Duri's Miracote Fast Dry Top Coat.
 

I'm pretty happy with the way thins turned out :)  Here's hoping my nail art mojo sticks around for a little while!

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. Why do you always win me over with polka dots??? I'm on to you Stef!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love your accent diamond nail! I think a tutorial would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love your polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun mani! I'm inspired to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your polka dots are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cg flip flop fantasy is awesome! i love the diamond nail :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look super fun! I love all the dots and the diamond looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, girly and sparkly! Not sure what more you could ask for in a mani :)

    ReplyDelete