I have a really quick post to share with you because I'm super excited that I actually did it, but I have to run to a rehearsal... agagagagaaahh!!
Colors Used: Painted Polish - Holo Hangover, China Glaze - One Track Mind, Sally Hansen - White On, Acrylic Paints
Ok so for a quick summation of this mani, I applied 2 coats each of my creme bases (CG and SH). I then sponged on the glittery Holo Hangover (a technique I plan to go in depth with in a later post!). Then I poured over multiple houndstooth tutorials I found through Google and with a detail brush and scrylic paint, I painted my design :)
Whew, that was A LOT of work!
I hope you all have been having a fabulous week :) I gotta run!
Until next time!
Stef <3




They turned out amazing. I thought they were stamped on at first too.
ReplyDeleteWow.. I thought these were stamped nails, just like Lisa N. did! They are so cool! I also love the index and middle finger, they suit the design you did.
ReplyDeleteFor a first attempt you did an amazing job! I like how the elements go so well together in this manicure :)
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! They are perfect!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeletewow this manicure looks great!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Hello, I love this manicure and I think it looks perfect for fall :)
DeleteI selected this nail art to be part of my favorite fall manicures article <3
You can check it out here: http://www.creativenails4fun.blogspot.nl/2014/11/trends4nails-15-fall-manicures-that.html
Xx julia
You are the best Hounds tooth its really informative for all you are the best writer for all
ReplyDeleteBest Hard Shell Suitcase
Kırşehir
ReplyDeleteTokat
Ağrı
Mardin
Karaman
Osmaniye
Van
Kastamonu
Kars