Monday, June 24, 2013

An Update...

Hello, lovelies!

Happy Monday to all of you :)  I'm sure you're probably wondering if I was dead in a ditch somewhere?  I'm not.  Life has been "pull-my-hair-out-I-want-to-hurt-someone" crazy.  I feel like I need to shed my crazy pants and get back to reality!  I have missed blogging. I've missed connecting with all of you.  I haven't even had a chance to keep up with the blogs I follow :(  And my cuticles are in HORRIBLE shape! *sigh*.

The biggest reason why I haven't been blogging (besides not having the time, since I've been in crazy-town) is that I lost my camera.  I was about to give up on blogging forever, but then I found it at church where I accidentally left it last week (hallelujah, there are still good people in the world!).  I have been posting photos on Instagram but my phones camera is pretty horrible.  There is a fun pic of a Little Mermaid mani I did, which has inspired my for an upcoming segment :D.

To make a long story short... if my blog is dead-dead-dead you can always check my Facebook and Instagram pages.  They are easy for me to update in a pinch :)  I hope everything is going fabulously in your neck of the woods.  I've missed you all!

Until next time!

Stef <3

P.S. Thank you for your lovely comments!  I haven't had a chance to respond to them but they totally brightened my day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment