Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Hello lovelies!

I'm getting this post in just under the wire lol.  It's been a very very very long day but I just have to share this before bed.  Because... well, it won't be St Patricks day tomorrow!


Colors Used:  A whole lot!

I'm too tired to look up all of the polish names... my spologies!  The clover is actually a sticker from a company called "Make It Stick".  I bought these stickers about a month ago with the full intent of wearing them on St. Patty's Day; I figured gold would be more fun that green.  Really, this whole mani kind of revolves around the clover...


I achieved the plain with a steady hand and a black striping brush.  For the rainbow, I used the same technique that I used with my neon swirly rainbow from last summer.  The gorgeous glitter bomb is Shimmer Polish "Kelly", a super pretty mix of green and gold glitters!

Yaaaaayyy!!


I hope you all had a very safe and happy holiday :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments: