Friday, September 6, 2013

This & That

Good morning, dolls!

Today's mani is a mixture of colors and textures.  I'm trying really really hard to get thru the untried polishes I've managed to pile up.  A lot of them are Julep's, which is a little bit surprising.  I didn't realize I had been neglecting them so :\  Anywhosy, onto the mani!

Julep Dianna, OPI Save Me, China Glaze Of Coarse!, square stud, skittle, skittlette, blue, mint, green, silver, glitter, texture, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used:  Julep Dianna, China Glaze - Of Coarse!, Orly - Dazzle, OPI - Save Me

I was hesitant when I put the bottles of polish next to eachother.  I wasn't sure if what I envisioned in my head as the color scheme would really work out well.  I'm glad I was wrong :)


 Dianna and Of Coarse! were 2 coaters each.  For my middle finger I did one coat of Dazzle as the base and then 2 coats of Save Me (From OPI's Niki Minaj Collection).  I still don't know if I'm sold on this glitter polish.  Stripe glitters just aren't that apealing to me.  I like them just fine if they are mixed with round/hex glitters like Hard Candy's Black Tie Optional.  But by itself... yuck!  *sigh*
I bought the stinkin' polish so I'm determined to make it work lol.


I alomost forgot to mention the stud!  This square stud is one that I got in a wheel from Claire's.  I just pressed it on immediately after applying my stripe with a striping brush.

Well, that's all I've got for you today!  I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Friday :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

8 comments:

  1. How nice! I really need to do my nails, they have been naked this whole week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter topper looks beautiful with this design! I love the texture of the polish on your pinky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like mixed media on your nails! It all works so nicely together. I love the Save Me accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked nails for a week! You brave brave woman!! Lol get to painting :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I just started following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love Of Coarse and that square stud!

    ReplyDelete