Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Gradient, Sponged Frenchie :)

Happy Wednesday everybody!  I hope all is well with you :)

For today's post, I did a frenchie using a makeup sponge and some glitter.  It was really quick and easy (although clean-up was not so fun) and it dried pretty fast.  The colors used were Charlotte Russe - Smolder and Essence - Space Queen...

Sponged, gradient, charcoal, glitter, frenchie, french tip, nail art, maniSponged, gradient, charcoal, glitter, frenchie, french tip, nail art, mani


Sponged, gradient, charcoal, glitter, frenchie, french tip, nail art, mani

Sponged, gradient, charcoal, glitter, frenchie, french tip, nail art, mani
picture blurred to show glitter reflect ;)

In some lighting Smolder looks black but really it's a very dark charcoal.  It's one of the first polishes that I ever purchased.  I couldn't get my index finger to sponge the way I wanted it to, which was very irritating, but overall I like the way they turned out :)

I also received some goodies in the mail :D  I ordered Juleps Cinco de Mayo Mystery Box and these were the pretties they sent me...

 Vanessa, Gloria, Leah and Amy.  I also recieved a glass nail file and a 1 oz glycolic hand scrub :)

And I got a package from Amazon that contained M.A.S.H. dried flowers that I ordered!  I can't wait to play with my new acquisitions!!

I didn't expect this post to be quite so short but... there you have it hahaha :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment