Friday, May 4, 2012

May the 4th Be with You!

"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!" - Leia, "The Empire Strikes Back"

It's (unofficially) National Star Wars Day :D  I am secretly a BIG nerd, hence my ridiclousness.  I'm also typing this up with an addled brain that is lacking rest. Pshh!  Who needs sleep on Star Wars day!!

Funnily enough today's mani has absolutely nothing to do with anything nerdy o.O  I recieved my Julep Maven box in the mail and this is what I found inside...

 Bombshell box...

It came with with this cute little bag and inside I found these pretties (Sarah and Fina)!  I fell in love with the instantly and had to wear them.  I didn't have any designs in mind, so after applying 2 coats of Sarah I busted out a striping brush and went to town with Fina...




I really really really love this color combo!  I think this mani has a similar look to the "Laser Mani" I've been seeing on nail blogs recently, but my approach was a little bit different?

I hope you all have a spectacular day!  May the force be with you ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3


2 comments:

  1. I would love to! I always enjoy finding new nail blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction! A fashion blog... yay!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete