Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April TPC - Day 3

Hello my dears!

Today's mani is day 3 of the Tri Polish Challenge.  I chose to do a mani that I saw on Pinterest waaaaay back when I first got into nail art.  It's a "Cardiac Monitor Mani".  Lol this is my attempt at sounding smart.  You can go ahead and call them heartbeat nails ;)

Color Club, Poptastic, heartbeat, cardiac monitor, April Tri Polish Challenge, Day 3, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

Same 3 Color Club polishes as before used in this mani.  My base is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I wanted a light base so that the colors would pop, but I didn't want it to be stark white.  MBSW is a happy medium because it's an off-white with a greyish hue.


I started with 2 coats of MBSW and then used my striping to apply my lines.  My one complaint about this mani is that I wish I had blended the colors where they meet for a motre seamless transition.  But, it was late... and I was sleepy... zzzzzzzzz....


Anywhosy, dar i'tis!

As always, I invite you to check out the other mani's below :)

Until next time!

Stef <3







8 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous even without the blending of the colours and I do admire your patience! haha
    Also love the look on your thumb! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I had noooo clue what to do for my thumb. I almost left it with nothing at all! Thanks for noticing ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. When I saw that the colors for the month were pink, turquoise and orange I thought they had lost there minds! Then i saw the Poptastic set at Ross and I was sold lol. I'm glad you like it too :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! you are amazing. I am crazy about nail art and I can spend entire day looking and commneting on your nail arts...Too Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so incredibly sweet! Thank you for following :D

      Delete