Monday, January 6, 2014

It Feels Like Spring!

Hello, hello!

It's been a week since my last posting... eep!  I actually decided to take time away from blogging and focus on my family and time with my husband.  It's important to prioritize from time to time right?  Lol, I've also been taking this down time to get my nails back into tip-top shape.  I'm currently rocking shorties, but the feel strong which is far far better than where they were a month ago!  All of this is the reason why I'm pulling some nail art from the vault...


Revlon Apricot Nectar, simple, elegant, spring, cream, creme, flowers, acrylic flowers, beads, studs, soft, easy, coral, orange, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Revlon - Apricot Nectar (scented)

The weather in Southern California is so gorgeous right now (sorry to all my snow bunnies!) and I just thought this mani is a good reflection of how I'm feelin' ;)


 I started with 3 thin coats of Apricot Nectar.  this polish is from Revlon's new-ish line, Parfumerie.  Scented goodness!!  This polish (when dry) smells a lot like a creamy, fruity candy.  I really like it.  I had to use 3 coats because it is ever so streaky, but I didn't mind... it's gorgeous!  I then used some acrylic flowers and beads that I found at Sally's Beauty Supply.  Really simple and pretty :)

 *sigh*


I promise now that the holidays are over I will get back on a more regular posting schedule.  I've got lots of goodies to share with you :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

11 comments:

  1. i lalalala-ve your accent nail. Super gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your accent nail is gorgeous! Feels just like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the polish from revlon matches with your accent nail!
    LOoove this manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The base colour you've used is so nice - perfect for spring! I love your accent nail - it's so detailed! It must have taken you ages to put the flowers and beads on your nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love your accent nail!! Amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable; however I was wondering when I saw your post title where you were from because I'm one of those in the Polar Vortex lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look beautiful! I love Apricot Nectar, the color is so spring-y -- and the fact that it's scented makes it even better! The flower studs are a gorgeous touch :)

    ReplyDelete