Friday, February 1, 2013

The Whole Universe Was In A Hot, Dense State!

Greetings Earthlings!

Today's mani is one that I've wanted to do for a long time.  I am secretly a "somewhat nerd".  I know my fair share of nerdy stuff to the point of giddiness.  I don't obsess over my nerd knowledge but it brings me private joy.  I married an uber nerd who's love for sci-fi/fantasy I find incredibly adorable lol.  The other night we were watching Titan A.E. and I got inspired...

Galaxy nails, nerd art, stars, nebulas, sponge, sponging, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Elf - Sea Escape,Julep - Donna, Zoya - Morgan, Savina - Sparkling Water, Sally Hansen - White On, China Glaze - Fairy Dust


Sea Escape is a blue-black polish with blue and purple shimmer, really pretty just on it's own!


With a kitchen sponge, I layered Donna, Morgan and Sparkling Water to create my nebula's.


 And then with my dotting tool I added some white stars.  I topped it off with Fairy Dust to give it some extra sparkle ;)


Galaxy Naaaaaiiiiils!!!!! *lovelovelovelovlove*

I loved doing this mani so much that I think I'm going to try it again with different colors... you know, eventually haha.

Until next time!

Stef <3

*Disclaimer - My husband says he is NOT an uber nerd... *rolls eyes*


1 comment: