Friday, April 20, 2012

My very firt post!

Hello!  Welcome to my blog :)  It's pretty bare at the moment and I'm hoping to have photo's uploaded very soon.  I'm new to the community and I am so excited to be in the mix haha.  I love painting nails because it's another outlet for creativity and it brings a special joy to my day.  My goal is to share that joy with you!  I feel like nail art, whether it be extravagant or simple, is a great way to pamper ones self.  So everything that I learn and do I plan to shar with all of you.  Sharing is caring... love makes the world go round... and all that jazz!

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! Can't wait to see what you have in store! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really have no idea what I am doing so my plan is to learn as I go along and keep movin' forward :)

    ReplyDelete