Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Plaid-ish Mani?

Bonjour amigos!  I can't believe it's already Wednesday... where has the time gone?? *shakes head*  I guess I'll just jump right into today's mani :)

I don't really know what was going thru my head while I was doing this.  I knew that I wanted to use all of the colors that I received in my Julep Cinco de Mayo box.  I also knew that I wanted to practice striping.  I think it got a little out of hand lol...

Julep, green, yellow, blue, coral, stripes, striping, plaid, nail art, maniJulep, green, yellow, blue, coral, stripes, striping, plaid, nail art, mani

And these were the ploishes I used...

From left to right: Gloria, Blake, Leah, Amy and Vanessa (Blake was not apart of my CDM box)

I really didn't have any rhyme or reason in my head while doing this design.  I just kept striping until I thought it was enough.  And then I snapped the photos and thought, "this is too much!".  Lol I am my own worst critic, I think.  Oh, as a side note... Vanessa is a real pain in the rear to get off!  Very very very stubborn glitter polish :\  She is a beauty tho!

 I have one more photo of this mani (and it'll give you an up-close and personal view of my dinged ring finger, I'm such a klutz!)...

Julep, green, yellow, blue, coral, stripes, striping, plaid, nail art, mani

I want to experiment more with plaid designs in the future.  I think they are really fun, but I may do it as an accent nail.  I dunno... I shall ponder...

Until next time!

Stef <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the plaid! I don't think it's too much if your a plaid type of person =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you always have something wonderful to say about my mani's. What an awesome sister I have! <3

      Delete