Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Let's Go Angels!

Good morning, friends!

I have a fun little mani to share with you today.  I'm a little short on time so I'm just going to get right to it lol.

Today we are taking the kiddos at work to the Angels vs Royals game, this being the inspiration for my mani.  I must confess that I really don't care for baseball :\  It is one of my least favorite sports, but I've been going to games on and off ever since I was 5 yrs old (go figure!).  I remember the very fist game I went to with my Dad and so, for nostalgic reasons, I enjoy going to the stadium.  Eating the nachos are my favorite part :)

The Angels have a very long/complicated history (many owners, city changes, name changes, etc.). I feel like the team colors change every other year and it's really quite irritating lol.  So, I went with colors that I remember wearing as a child, when I would go to games...

 Colors Used: China Glaze - Hey Sailor, Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, Sally Hansen - White On, Sinful Colors - Midnight Blue, Sinful Colors - I Have No Reception (glitter), O.P.I. - Skull & Glossbones

I took these photos in the car while my honey and I were out doing some shopping (like I said yesterday, I just don't have enough hours in a day!  Lol.)  In the following two photo's, I was playing with depth perception...



I like this photo because of the sunlight that's peeking through ;)  Angels logo, blue sparkly-ness, a baseball, and pinstripe.  (The thumb has a smattering of dots just 'cause :P)


And the last one...
Angels, baseball, halo, blue, red, yellow, polka dots, stripes, nail art, nail design, mani

Here's hoping I'm not bored to tears!  Lol, have a lovely day ladies :)

Until next time!

Stef <3


2 comments: