Sunday, July 1, 2012

Church Mani: Let Freedom Ring!

Happy Sunday, friends!  It has been a roller coaster of a weekend.  I got paid (+1), was responsible and put half of my check into our savings fund (-1), went shopping with the Fashionista at The Americana (+1), got some really great stuff for when we (honey and I) move out because there was a sale at Sur Le Table (+1), had my cell phone stolen while shopping at H&M (-2), got a new and better phone (+1), but had to pull money out of savings to buy it (-1).  Which leaves me at a neutral 0 and that's is a-okay.

Having to replace my phone also means that I won't be able to buy a legit camera anytime soon, which I was really hoping for :(  So I'll just have to figure out how to take really great pics with my new phone *le sigh*

My church mani for today is in the colors of red, white and blue because we celebrate Independence Day in our services.  Full orchestra, choir and a 90 ft flag!  They do it up big at the Crystal Cathedral.  I wanted to get into the spirit of the day so  I came up with this...

Colors Used: Ulta - Blue Streak, Essie - Blanc, Sally Hansen - Pumping Iron, Julep - January, Julep - America

I don't have much to say about this mani.  I would never claim to be a super patriotic individual but I do appreciate the history of my country and the sacrifices that were made in order fo me to have a better life.  So happy birthday America! 
 

I'm pretty tired and not feeling very creative in the writing department but I love you all and hope you have a fabulous (and safe!) holiday...

Until next time!

Stef <3

P.S. Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment