Thursday, March 14, 2013

Insta Jelly Sandwich

Hiya!

For today's post I want to share a polish that I picked up at Forever 21 last weekend.  Since they do not put the names of their polishes on the bottles, I had to go to their website and look it up (which is a real paint in the butt and I wish they would get it together!)

 Color Used: Love & Beauty - Glittering Dawn

I saw this bottle sitting on the shelf and I just couldn't past it by!


A baby blue jelly base with fuchsia, white, and holo chunky glitter along with fine specks of dark blue glitter... love it!!  It's very spring looking while following the indie polish trend of fun glitters is interesting bases :)


I'm calling it an insta jelly sandwich because it does all of the work for me. I don't have to layer jelly/glitter/jelly because it's all thrown into one bottle :)  It was beautiful at 2 coats but I did 3 to ensure that the jelly base came across in photos.

Love & Beauty, Glittering Dawn, jelly base, baby blue, glitter, chunky glitter, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I've realized that I own over 30 Love & Beauty polishes and for good reason!  They have a wide selection and at $2.80/bottle it's hard to pass up haha.  If you don't have a Forever 21 near you or your store does not carry polishes (I know that some don't because customers were painting on display cases to test them, which is just wrong because that's vandalism) you can always order polishes from their website ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment