Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I'm getting this post in just in the nick of time!  Hahaha hi there :)

I did this mani in a bit of a hurry but I'm really very pleased with how it turned out.  I literally got home from church, did my nails, took a 30 min cat-nap and then drove to a barbecue to celebrate my father in-law's birthday (which is today... which makes him the greatest leprechaun I know lol)...

St Patricks Day, rainbow, clover, pot of gold, plaid, green, gold, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

A little bit of everything :D

 Colors Used: Revlon - Mon Cherry and Mad About Mango, Sally Hansen -  Mellow Yellow, Green With Envy, Golden-I and White On, Essie - Mojito Madness, Love & Beauty - Green Tea, Julep - Annie and Bette, OPI - Goldeneye

Please ignore the glass of beer behind the polishes.  I'm feeling... festive ;)



I am one happy lady :D


Yay for St Patty!!

So I'm filling in for my boss at the beginning of this week.  I will try to keep up with my posts but I'm not making any promises :P

Until next time!

Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment