Saturday, March 30, 2013

April Julep Maven Box 2013

Helloooooo!

Man oh man has it been a busy Saturday!  My hubby and I went to a bunny rescue to start the adoption process for our new baby bunny :D  It was an extremely long to-do getting everything started tho, so I'm slightly irritated.  And then we had to come home and clean because I am expecting a couple of gal pals over to do a belated birthday celebration (I'll elaborate on my birthday in a later post haha).  I was able to sneak in time to do a mani with my new Julep's...


 Colors Used: Julep - Ally and Janel

I... love... these... colors!!!  The inspiration behind this months colors are neon lights and rainbows.  I can totally get down with that lol.


I started with 2 coats of Ally (blue) and Janel (fuchsia) and then used my striping brush to paint my lines.




Here's what came in my box. 2 polishes and the new "Mighty Stick".  It is a nail and cuticle serum that should be applied twice a day.  I've only had it for one day and already I can't imagine being without it!  I also received a rock candy sucker, but that immediately went into my mouth hence... no picture lol.


I am so sad that I have to take this mani off :'(  But I have 3 Easter services that I'm singing in tomorrow so subtle nails I must have *sigh*.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

3 comments:

  1. Aww, baby bunny! Bunnies are lovely pets to have. :D I love the colour combination of this mani, they go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Congrats on being featured as Julep NOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I truly appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete