Friday, March 22, 2013

Drip, Drip, Drop!

Good afternoon, lovies!

I have to make this post quick and to the point because I have to rush off to work haha.  I just finished these about 5 mins ago, please forgive the cuticle oil...

Sally Hansen, White On, NPW Rainbow Nail Art Pens neon, drip, melt, merge, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used:  Sally Hansen - White On, NPW Rainbow Micro-Nib Nail Art Pens

I LOVE the way these turned out!


  I bought the nail art pens last year while shopping at Urban Outfitters and I've only used them on one occassion.   I figured they need some attention ;)


I'm so sorry that I don't have the time to get into more details with this mani, but I hope you enjoy it :)  Something fun and funky to brighten my day haha.  Now off to work I go!

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment: