Friday, March 15, 2013

Velvety Flowers For Epilepsy Awareness

Good morning, lovelies!

I have another purple mani for Epilepsy Awareness that I would like to share with you :)  On Monday I posted my purple bunting nails that were inspired by a segment Nail Narcotics is doing on her blog to spread the word about epilepsy.  I was so thrilles to get involved!  I thought I would do one more mani to show my support...


Wet n Wild, Fashionista Lisa, purple, driend flowers, matte, velvet, epilepsy awareness, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Color Used: Wet n Wild - Fashionista Lisa

I started with 3 coats of Lisa (for full opacity) and then topped it with NYC's Matte Me Crazy topcoat. 


 While the matte polish was still wet I pressed in my dried flowers.  They feel surprisingly secure on my nails, altho I doubt I'll have them on long enough to really find out lol.


I love the velvety  look of this!  And you can never go wrong with dried flowers ;)  I realized after taking the pictures that I missed a couple of spots during clean-up.  Oh well!


If you haven't had a chance, check out Nail Narcotics' blog!  The purple manicures being posted are wonderful and the information invaluable :)

Until next time!

Stef <3

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! This is probably the prettiest use of dried flowers I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty surprised at how well they turend out haha

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! The base colour is so pretty, but I really love how you've used the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had dried flowers for a while and haven't really enjoyed them until now. It's definitely a look I want to try again with another color combo :)

      Delete
    2. I forgot to say... Thank you!!! :D

      Delete
  3. this is so pretty - the colour of the flowers is amazing against the pink background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was a little nervous that it might not be a great color combo but it works :)

      Delete