Saturday, March 16, 2013

It Might As Well Be Spring

Good evening, everybody!

I am so stinkin' tired but I really want to share this cute little mani with you :)  My friend Nini came over yesterday for a "class" in nail art flowers.  She is going on a cruise in june with her mom and sister and would like to be able to do something cute on their nails.  I showed her a couple of examples of some flowers and she shows the five-point-polka-dotty one (aka the hibiscus haha).  I did an example on my own nails and then I just kept going...

Wet n Wild, Blazed, coral, yellow, hibiscus, flowers, Hawaiian, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Wet n Wild - Blazed, Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover, Love & Beauty - Highlighter Glitter


 I think what I like most about this mani is that I unintentionally made it look like a Hawaiian shirt lol.


I don't really have anything else to expound on with this.  It was an unexpected mani that turned out well so I figured I would share :)  Now... I'm off to paint some St. Patricks Day nails!

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments:

  1. Love!! I have a trip coming up to, so I might have to try my hand at something similar. Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to see what you come up with :D

      Delete