Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inspired: Chandelier Silhouette

Hello dolls!

I apologize for my short recess.  It's hard blogging on nights when I've come home from working followed by a 2 hour rehearsal.  Wednesdays and Thursdays are just long days for me.  And then last night I had a board meeting to attend... *sigh*.  There really is no rest for the wicked and I'm plenty wicked lol.  Well, today's mani is another that comes from my "inspiration folder"...


So this is what I worked off of.  I was just surfing Images on the web and decided to look at silhouettes.  This popped up and I instantly knew i wanted to do it!

Revlon, Mad About Mango. chandelier, silhouette, bold, elegant, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Revlon - Mango Madness, Rimmel - Black Satin

I love it so much I just can't handle it!!!


 I started with 2 coats of Mango Madness, a scented mango-creme polish that I absolutely love.  It's so bright and cheerful :)


I then free-handed the chandelier using a nail art brush.  A little time and a lot of patience...


 I had considered using a mint green/Tiffany's blue for my base color, but honestly... I'm so over boring, musted colors!  I'm ready for bold!  I'm ready for fun!  Lol


So, yea!  I hope you guys enjoy this mani as much as I do.  I'm kind of surprised at how well it turned out lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3

P.S. I want to say welcome to my new followers!  Thank you for taking interest in my little blip on the web, I appreciate you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment